To remain registered the Board requires that all veterinarians submit their Annual Return and pay their Annual Registration Fee by 31 May each year.
Veterinarians who do not wish to remain registered should voluntarily remove themselves from the register to prevent possible penalty fees in the future.
Registration renewal remoinders are sent to all registered veterinarians by email in May and registration renewal is available from 1 May to 30 June each year.
Veterinarians are able to complete the renewal process using the Vet Login.
If you are unable to login please email the Board firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Registration renewal is a two-step process:
- Submit your Annual Return either by
Pay the Annual Registration Fee either by
- Individual veterinarians can pay online using the Vet Login
- Individual veterinarians or their employers can pay online using the Website Reference Number found on their annual registration fee invoice
- Individual veterinarians or their employers can pay online through their own financial institution with BPay® using the Biller Code and Customer Reference Number found on their annual registration fee invoice
- Individual veterinarians or their employers can complete the payment details using the annual registration fee invoice sent to you by email and return this to the Board by mail, fax or email
Please note that the Board is not able to accept payments over the phone.
Registered veterinarians must notify the Board of any change to their name, address or contact details within 14 days of the change.
The Board may remove a veterinarian’s name from the Register if the Annual Return and/or Annual Registration Fee have not been submitted to the Board by 30 June.